Summer Term 2022
Find out what we will be learning this term. Click here.
For those children who have isolated due to the coronavirus:
Twinkl Home Learning
Phonics Play – this is free to access due to Coronavirus situation, normal you need to subscribe.
A site packed with interactive phonics games to help children to learn to hear phonemes, recognise graphemes and develop the blending and segmenting skills that are vital for learning to read and spell.
GoNoodle – lots of energy sign up and have a go at your favourite GoNoodle
Time to relax and chill – Try Cosmic Yoga
Lots of different ideas to try at The Muddy Puddle Teacher
Crickweb – free online education resources & games
Lots of home learning from the BBC
ICT Games – Free educational games aimed at children between 5 and 8 years old
BBC Trapped – check you Number Balance
know where the punctuation goes. See if you can make the
BBC Trapped – Spelling BBC – Addition and Subtraction
Word Types – is it a noun or verb? BBC – Multiplication
Guide to internet safety and safe surfing for young people from Think U Know. Learn about online safety when using blogs, chatting and online gaming.
- Year 2 Newsletter – Friday 8th July 2022
- Year 2 Newsletter – Friday 1st July
- Year 2 Newsletter – Friday 24th June 2022
- Year 2 Newsletter – Ruby and Coral Classes – 17th June 2022
- Ruby and Coral Classes Newsletter – Friday 10th June 2022
- Year 2 Newsletter – Friday 27th May
- Year 2 Newsletter -Friday 13th May
- Coral and Ruby Classes Weekly Newsletter – Friday 5th May
- Year 2 Newsletter – Friday 29th April
- Year 2 Newsletter – Ruby and Coral Classes – Friday 1st April