Spring Term 2023
Find out what we will be learning this term.
Sapphire Class Learning Zone
For children who are off school due to the recent coronavirus.
Twinkl Home Learning
Paper Plate Pet Craft Activity
CK E U R H B Read and Race Game
Cardboard Tube Rocket Craft Instructions
Phonics Phase 3 Home Learning Challenges
QU CH SH TH NG Phonics Read and Race Game
Phonics Phase 2 Home Learning Challenges
Phase 2 Phonics Rhyming String Cards
Comparing Numbers to 10 Transport-Themed Activity
Make an Emoji Face Cutting Skills Activity
EYFS School Closure Challenge Cards
EYFS Counting and Ordering Numbers to 20 Home Learning Challenges
Phonics Play – this is free to access due to Coronavirus situation, normal you need to subscribe.
A site packed with interactive phonics games to help children to learn to hear phonemes, recognise graphemes and develop the blending and segmenting skills that are vital for learning to read and spell.
GoNoodle – lots of energy sign up and have a go at your favourite Go Noodle
Time to relax and chill – Try Cosmic Yoga
Lots of different ideas to try at The Muddy Puddle Teacher
Here are details of websites that can be accessed at home to support children’s learning and development in the early years.
Counting Caterpillar The Gingerbread Man Game
(Numberline) (Counting, Matching and Ordering)
(Find the number)
Phonics at Home
Set 1 Phonics video – Set_1_Sounds avi or YouTube
Set 2 Phonics video – Set_2_Sounds avi or YouTube
Set 3 Phonics video – Set_3_Sounds avi or YouTube
Phase 3 Phonics video – click here
Hanging Monkey Phoneme Pop
(Matching game) (Collect the sounds)
Guide to internet safety and safe surfing for young people from Think U Know. Learn about online safety when using blogs, chatting and online gaming.
- Reception Class Newsletter – Friday 24th March
- Reception Class Newsletter – Friday 17th March
- Sapphire and Topaz Classes Newsletter – Friday 10th March 2023
- Reception Newsletter – Friday 3rd March 2023
- Reception Classes Newsletter – Friday 24th February
- Sapphire and Topaz Classes Newsletter – |Friday 10th February 2023
- Reception Classes Newsletter – Friday 3rd Febrauary
- Reception Classes Newsletter – Friday 27th January 2023
- Reception Newsletter – Friday 20th January 2023
- Reception Class Newsletter – Friday 13th January 2023