See Something, Hear Something, Say Something

Anyone with concerns about a child or family, should contact the County Council on 0344 800 8020. In an emergency contact the police on 999. In a non-emergency the police can be contacted on 101.

Any children that need help can also call Childline on 0800 1111.

Norfolk County  Council Website have lots of links to  support available to help you whether you are currently experiencing domestic abuse or have recently left an abusive relationship.