We are seeking to appoint a fun, friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking Midday Supervisor.
Sparhawk is a fabulous school with a great team and we need someone to join us to help our children enjoy active play times and to help them become independent with lunch time skills.
We are looking for a someone who:
- is calm, caring and patient
- enjoys the company of children and getting to know them well
- is ready to play games
- is a good role model for the children
- is fair, consistent and supports school policies
- is flexible and has a good sense of humour
The role is varied and includes:
- setting and cleaning and clearing away tables and chairs
- helping serve the lunches and encouraging the children to eat well and develop good eating habits
- supporting children when things go wrong
- managing and supervising indoor and outdoor play
How to apply
Please follow link below.
Completed application forms should be returned via email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17 November 2023
Interview date: 22 November 2023